From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He was conferred the S. Rajaratnam Professorship in Strategic Studies in 2002. 
- Peking University School of International Studies official page
- Princeton University News
- "The FP Top 100 Global Thinkers". Foreign Policy. 26 November 2012. Archived from the original on 28 November 2012. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- Interview with Wang Jisi: China deserves more respect as a first-class power
- Marching Westwards: The Rebalancing of China’s Geostrategy
|This Chinese academic-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|