From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wain/Wani may mean:
- Vani (custom), a child marriage custom in tribal areas of Pakistan
- Wani, Maharashtra, a city and a municipal council in Yavatmal district in the Indian state of Maharashtra
- Wani (scholar), a legendary scholar, sent from Korea to Japan during the reign of Emperor Ōjin
- Wani (dragon), a Japanese dragon translated as "sea monster", "crocodile", or "shark"
- Mangifera caesia, wani, an Indonesian term for the fruit, that resembles the mango but with white flesh
- Wani Books
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.