From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wanli may refer to:
- Wanli Emperor (萬曆), Chinese emperor of the Ming Dynasty
- Wanli District (湾里区), district of Nanchang, Jiangxi, People's Republic of China
- Wanli District, New Taipei (萬里區), a district in New Taipei City, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Wanli, Suning County (万里镇), town in Suning County, Hebei, People's Republic of China
- Wan Li (万里), Chinese official
- Fang Hui, Song/Yuan dynasty historian, also called Wanli (萬里)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.