Wanna Take You Home
|"Wanna Take You Home"|
|Single by Gloriana|
|from the album A Thousand Miles Left Behind|
|Released||March 28, 2011|
|Gloriana singles chronology|
"Wanna Take You Home" is a song by the American country music group Gloriana, written by band member Tom Gossin with Matt Serletic and Wendell Mobley. It was released in March 2011 as the first single from the album A Thousand Miles Left Behind. It is the band's last single to feature member Cheyenne Kimball.
Band member Tom Gossin wrote the song with Matt Serletic and Wendell Mobley. Gossin said that he did not have any lyrics when he began writing with the two, and that the idea came once Gossin recalled seeing fans dance in the audience whenever the band performed "Wild at Heart".
Giving it four stars out of five, Bobby Peacock of Roughstock praised the "punchy groove, with plenty of banjo and steel fills".
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||34|
- "New Gloriana single out Tuesday". Country Standard Time. 7 March 2011. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- Conaway, Alanna (9 May 2011). "Gloriana, ‘Wanna Take You Home’ – Lyrics Uncovered". Taste of Country. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- Peacock, Bobby (29 March 2011). "Gloriana - "Wanna Take You Home"". Roughstock. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- Hensel, Amanda (14 July 2011). "Gloriana Strap on Their Boots in New ‘Wanna Take You Home’ Video". Taste of Country. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "Gloriana Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Gloriana.