From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Want (song))
|Look up want in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Want, in economics, is something that is desired.
Want or The Want may also refer to:
- Want (3OH!3 album)
- Want (Rufus Wainwright album), a repackaging of Wainwright's albums Want One and Want Two
- Want (Natalie Imbruglia song), a 2009 song by Australian singer-songwriter Natalie Imbruglia
- Want (Berryz Kobo song), a 2012 song by Berryz Kobo
- "Want", a song by Adam Lambert
- "Want", a song by Disturbed from The Sickness
- The Want (DC band), a rock/psychobilly band
- The Want (New Jersey band), a stoner/blues rock band
- Wanting Qu, a Chinese-Canadian performer
In other media:
- "Want" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- The Want, a 2001 film written and directed by Bernard White
- Want, one of the two children of mankind shown to Ebenezer Scrooge by the Ghost of Christmas Present in Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol
- Wanting, a 2008 novel by Richard Flanagan
- WANT, an FM radio station in Lebanon, Tennessee.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.