From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up waqt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Waqt may refer to:
- the time schedule for Muslim prayers, see Salat times
- Waqt (song),a 2003 song from the Pakistani rock band Entity Paradigm
- Waqt (1965 film), a 1965 film directed by Yash Chopra
- Waqt: The Race Against Time, a 2005 film directed by Vipul Amrutlal Shah and starring Amitabh Bachchan
- Waqt News, Pakistani news channel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waqt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.