War wagon (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from War Wagon (disambiguation))
War wagon is a medieval Korean or Czech siege weapon.
War wagon may also refer to:
- War Wagon (comics), a fictional weapon used unsuccessfully against the Hulk
- The War Wagon, a 1967 western film starring John Wayne and Kirk Douglas.
- Hwacha, a Korean weapon which employs gunpowder and projectiles
- A carro della guerra, loaded with banners and a crucifix, accompanying the military forces of an Italian commune in the 14th and 15th centuries.
- A semi-fictional weapon appearing in the video game Age of Empires III (It is shown in the wrong time period and uses the wrong weapons, but more or less saw some action in the real world)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title War wagon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.