Warlock: The Armageddon
|Warlock: The Armageddon|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Anthony Hickox|
|Produced by||Peter Abrams
Robert L. Levy
|Written by||Kevin Rock|
|Music by||Mark McKenzie|
|Edited by||Christopher Cibelli
James D.R. Hickox
|Distributed by||Trimark Pictures
|Box office||$3,902,679 (US)|
Warlock: The Armageddon is a 1993 American horror film directed by Anthony Hickox, produced by Peter Abrams. It is a sequel in title only to the 1989 film Warlock, and stars Julian Sands returning in the title role.
In the distant past, Druids have stopped the rise of Satan's son using magical rune stones that create light to vanquish the darkness. While the druids perform a ritual upon a woman Satan has selected, they are attacked by Christians who feel their work is Satanic. Most of the Druids die and the rune stones are scattered.
In the present, a young man and woman are in love but are having relationship issues. Their parents are druids; while the girl's father is a priest and has neglected his responsibilities as a druid, the boy's father kills his son so he can rise again with the aid of druid magic to become a druid warrior.
Elsewhere, a young woman has possession of one of the runes due to it being passed down through her family. She wears the rune to impress her date, but, as she looks out her kitchen window at the lunar eclipse, she becomes pregnant and gives birth to the Warlock, Satan's son. After he is reborn, he kills the woman who gave birth to him after she insults him. He then peels the flesh from her stomach and makes it into a map, enabling him to track the other runes.
The druid warrior learns how to use his powers, and it is not long before his girlfriend joins him. The warlock gains the rune stones to raise his father from his prison, causing chaos and death along the way.
The last rune stone is worn by the Druid warrior; he and his lover fight the warlock. As Satan rises, they use car lights to send him back, and they kill the warlock with a knife tempered with metal from the holy grail.
- Julian Sands ... as Warlock
- Chris Young ... as Kenny Travis
- Paula Marshall ... as Samantha Ellison
- Joanna Pacula ... as Paula Dare
- Steve Kahan ... as Will Travis
- R.G. Armstrong ... as Franks
- Charles Hallahan ... as Ethan Larson
- Bruce Glover ... as Ted Ellison
- Davis Gaines ... as Nathan Sinclair
- Zach Galligan ... as Douglas
|Warlock: The Armageddon|
|Studio album by Mark McKenzie|
|Released||September 24, 1993|
|Genre||Classical, Stage & Screen|
|Label||Intrada Records MAF 7049D|
- The Battle Has Just Begun – 4:57
- Swimming – 2:09
- Birth Of The Warlock – 3:16
- Ken's Magic – 3:13
- May I Help You Sir? – 3:35
- Give Me The Stones – 2:33
- Samantha And Ken's Love – 2:10
- Party Crasher – 2:25
- Samantha Becomes A Warrior – 2:34
- Ken's New Life – 4:09
- Warlock Gathers The Stones – 2:16
- Armageddon Averted – 3:21
- A Warlock Fantasia – 4:03
- Warlock: The Armageddon (1993)
- Warlock: The Armageddon, is a 1993 American horror film directed by Anthony Hickox
- Warlock: the Armageddon (1993)
- Warlock: The Armageddon (1993) Full Cast & Crew
- "Mark McKenzie – Warlock: The Armageddon (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)". discogs.com. Retrieved 2014-04-21.