From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up warlords in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Warlords may refer to:
- The plural of warlord, a name for a figure who has military authority but not legal authority over a subnational region
- (HSM-51) "WARLORDS", the call sign of a United States Navy Helicopter squadron based in Ayase city, Japan
In popular culture and media
- The Warlords, a 2007 Chinese/Hong Kong film starring Andy Lau, Jet Li and Takeshi Kaneshiro
- Warlords (1980 video game), an arcade video game
- Warlords (card game), a collectible card game produced by Iron Crown Enterprises, first released in 1997
- Warlords (game series), a 1989 series of computer games developed by SSG and later Infinite Interactive
- Civilization IV: Warlords, the first expansion pack to the Civilization IV game series
- "The Warlords", fourth episode of the 1965 Doctor Who serial The Crusade
- World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor, the fifth expansion to the online role-playing game World of Warcraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Warlords.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.