From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up warm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Warm or WARM can refer to:
- A somewhat high temperature
- WARM (AM), a radio station (590 AM) licensed to Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States
- WARM-FM, a radio station (103.3 FM) licensed to York, Pennsylvania, United States
- Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband, WARM - Wideband Adaptive Multi-Rate
- Military abbreviation for Wartime reserve modes
- Warm, an album by Herb Alpert
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.