Main run at Warner Canyon
|Location||Fremont National Forest, Oregon, US|
|Nearest city||Lakeview 9 miles (15 km) west|
|Top elevation||6,003 ft (1,830 m)|
|Base elevation||5,271 ft (1,607 m)|
|Skiable area||200 acres (0.8 km2) |
|Longest run||4000 ft (1.2 km)|
|Lift system||1 chair|
|Snowfall||50 inches (1.3 m)|
It is located 4 miles (6 km) northeast of Lakeview, a driving distance of 9.4 miles (15.1 km). There is one chair lift serving the hill, and the facilities are operated and maintained by the non-profit Fremont Highlander Ski Club. The lift is a triple chair, with two landings. Total vertical rise is 732 feet (223 m), with mostly intermediate terrain.
- Warner Canyon
- Ski report from Weather.com
- Ski Oregon Challenge 2006 Journal Page 24 has clear photos of Warner Canyon.
- "Warner Canyon Ski Area, Oregon—Profile & Stats". Resort Sports Network. Retrieved 2006-09-22.
- "Warner Canyon Ski Area, Oregon - Resort Info & Mountain Stats". skitown.com. Retrieved 2006-09-22.
- A land swap was completed between the USFS and Lake County in 1998. 
|This article about a ski area or resort is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Lake County, Oregon state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|