Main run at Warner Canyon
|Location||Fremont National Forest, Oregon, US|
|Nearest city||Lakeview 9 miles (15 km) west|
|Top elevation||6,003 ft (1,830 m)|
|Base elevation||5,271 ft (1,607 m)|
|Skiable area||200 acres (0.8 km2) |
|Longest run||4000 ft (1.2 km)|
|Lift system||1 chair|
|Snowfall||50 inches (1.3 m)|
Warner Canyon is a ski area in the U.S. state of Oregon. It is located in the Warner Mountains of south central Oregon. At one time the ski area was within the Fremont National Forest, but the land is now owned by Lake County.
It is located 4 miles (6 km) northeast of Lakeview, a driving distance of 9.4 miles (15.1 km). There is one chair lift serving the hill, and the facilities are operated and maintained by the non-profit Fremont Highlander Ski Club. The lift is a triple chair, with two landings. Total vertical rise is 732 feet (223 m), with mostly intermediate terrain.
- Warner Canyon
- Ski report from Weather.com
- Ski Oregon Challenge 2006 Journal Page 24 has clear photos of Warner Canyon.
- "Warner Canyon Ski Area, Oregon—Profile & Stats". Resort Sports Network. Retrieved 2006-09-22.
- "Warner Canyon Ski Area, Oregon - Resort Info & Mountain Stats". skitown.com. Retrieved 2006-09-22.
- A land swap was completed between the USFS and Lake County in 1998. 
|This article about a ski area or resort is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Lake County, Oregon state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports venue in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|