From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Warpaint)
|Look up war paint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
War paint is a term for body painting. It may also refer to:
- Warpaint (band), an American indie rock band from Los Angeles
- Warpaint (The Black Crowes album), released in 2008
- War Paint (The Dangerous Summer album), released in 2011
- Warpaint (Happy Rhodes album), released in 1991
- War Paint (Lorrie Morgan album), released in 1994
- War Paint (Rush song), released on Presto in 1989.
- War Paint (1926 film), a western directed by W. S. Van Dyke
- War Paint (1953 film), a western starring Robert Stack and Joan Leslie
- War Paint, a Disney comic book by Carl Barks
- Warpaint (mascot), a mascot of the Kansas City Chiefs NFL team
- Luxilus coccogenis, also known as the Warpaint shiner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title War paint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.