Warren Township, Huntington County, Indiana
Location in Huntington County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||24.4 sq mi (63 km2)|
|• Land||24.32 sq mi (63.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.33%|
|Elevation||853 ft (260 m)|
|• Density||27.6/sq mi (10.7/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453975|
Warren Township was organized in 1843.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 24.4 square miles (63 km2), of which 24.32 square miles (63.0 km2) (or 99.67%) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) (or 0.33%) is water.
- Cleveland Township, Whitley County (north)
- Washington Township, Whitley County (northeast)
- Clear Creek Township (east)
- Huntington Township (southeast)
- Dallas Township (south)
- Lagro Township, Wabash County (southwest)
- Chester Township, Wabash County (west)
The township contains two cemeteries: Funk and Saint Johns.
- Indiana State Road 5
- Indiana State Road 16
- Indiana State Road 105
- Indiana State Road 113
- Indiana State Road 114
- Chris Schenkel, Emmy Award winning sportscaster
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Huntington County, Indiana: From the Earliest Time to the Present. Brant & Fuller. 1887. p. 860.