Warren Woods Public Schools
Warren Woods Public Schools is a school district that provides educational institutions for northeastern Warren, Michigan in Macomb County. In 2005 the school district had 3,243 students and 223 teachers.
|This article is outdated. (November 2010)|
The school district is more than 50 years old, and some of the building structures were in need of an overhaul. In 2005 the school district began a three-year program intended to update and renovate its school buildings. Work is expected to be completed December 31, 2007.
- Warren Woods Tower High School. This school has a current enrollment of 1160 students, with an 18:1 student-to-teacher ratio. This school serves grades 9-12. As of 2009, Mike Mackenzie is the principal. Its athletic teams are known as the Titans, and the school colors are Honolulu Blue and Silver.
- Warren Woods Enterprise High School — 120 students; this is an alternative high school.
- Warren Woods Middle School. There are 770 students
Warren Woods Middle School, formerly Warren Woods High School. Their Mascot is the Wolverine, and the colors are Blue and Gold.
- Briarwood — 388 students
- Pinewood — 414 students
- Westwood Elementary — 486 students covering kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Warren Woods Administration
Superintendent - Stacey Denewith-Fici
- Warren Woods Adult Ed
- Warren Woods Preschool
- Warren Woods Daycare and S.A.C.C.