From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Warrior monk may refer to:
- Sōhei, a type of Japanese warrior
- Knights Templar, Knights Hospitallers and Teutonic Knights, warriors during the Crusades
- Shaolin Monastery, a Chinese monastery renowned for monks who were experts in the martial arts
- The description of the ideal soldier in the manual of the First Earth Battalion
- Nagas, a type of shaivite monks once served under Moghul commanders.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.