Warsaw Township, Hancock County, Illinois
|— Township —|
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||7.49 sq mi (19.39 km2)|
|• Land||6.62 sq mi (17.14 km2)|
|• Water||0.87 sq mi (2.26 km2) 11.66%|
|Elevation||627 ft (191 m)|
|• Density||270.8/sq mi (104.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62330, 62354, 62358|
|GNIS feature ID||0429896|
Warsaw Township is one of twenty-five townships in Hancock County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2000 census, its population was 1,793. Since November 15, 1855, the township has been co-extensive with the city of Warsaw.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Warsaw Township covers an area of 7.49 square miles (19.4 km2); of this, 6.62 square miles (17.1 km2) (88.4 percent) is land and 0.87 square miles (2.3 km2) (11.66 percent) is water.
The township contains these three cemeteries: Catholic, Lutheran and Oakland.
Major highways 
School districts 
- Nauvoo-Colusa Community Unit School District 325
- Warsaw Community Unit School District 316
Political districts 
- Illinois's 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Warsaw Township". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- United States National Atlas
||Madison Township, Lee County, Iowa||Appanoose Township||Green Bay Township, Lee County, Iowa|
|Jefferson Township, Lee County, Iowa||Pontoosuc Township|
|Nauvoo Township||Sonora Township||Rock Creek Township|