From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Warszawa is the Polish name for Warsaw.
Warszawa may also refer to:
- Warszawa (car)
- Warszawa, Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Warszawa, Kościerzyna County in Pomeranian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- Warszawa Neighborhood District, a historic district in Cleveland, Ohio (U.S.)
- Warszawa (Porcupine Tree album), a live album by progressive rock band Porcupine Tree
- Warszawa (Praxis album), an album released by Praxis in 1999
- "Warszawa" (song), a song by David Bowie and Brian Eno from the album Low
- Red Warszawa, a heavy metal band
- ORP Warszawa, the name of several Polish ships
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Warszawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.