From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wash may refer to:
- Arroyo (creek), also called a wash, a dry creek bed or gulch that temporarily fills with water after a heavy rain
- an area of Washland intended to be flooded when river levels are high! such as Cowbit Wash
- WASH, a water, sanitation and hygiene advocacy campaign initiated by the Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council
- WASH-FM, a radio station serving the Washington, D. C. area
- Wash (distilling), the liquid produced by the fermentation step in the production of distilled beverages
- Wash (visual arts), a technique of applying a semi-transparent layer of color
- Lime wash or whitewash, a low-cost industrial paint
- "Wash" (Prison Break episode)
- Wash, California, former name of Clio, California
- The Wash, the square-mouthed estuary on the northwest margin of East Anglia in England
- The Wash (film), a hip-hop styled film
- The Wash (1985 film), by Philip Kan Gotanda, based on his play The Wash
- "Wash" (song), a song by Pearl Jam
- "Wash.", A song by Bon Iver from the album Bon Iver, Bon Iver
- Wash (Firefly), a character on Firefly
- Car wash (disambiguation)
- Washer (disambiguation)
- Washington (disambiguation), various uses commonly abbreviated as "Wash."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.