From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Washakie may refer to:
- Washakie, (ca. 1804-1900), a Shoshone chief
- Washakie, Utah, a ghost town
- Washakie basin, a United States endorheic basin within the Wyoming Basin physiographic province
- Washakie County, Wyoming
- Washakie Glacier in Wyoming
- Washakie National Forest in Wyoming
- Washakie Reservation, the reservation of the Northwestern Band of the Shoshone Nation, in Utah
- Washakie Ten, Wyoming, a census-designated place in Wyoming
- Washakie Wilderness, a Wyoming protected area within the Shoshone National Forest
- SS Chief Washakie, an American Liberty ship built in Portland, Oregon, in 1942
- USS Washakie (YTB-386), later YTM-386, a United States Navy harbor tug in service from 1944 to 1946 and from 1953 to probably 1975
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.