|Directed by||James Parrott|
|Produced by||Hal Roach|
|Music by||Leroy Shield|
|Edited by||Louis McManus|
|Running time||15' 56"|
On the day that he is scheduled to perform a violin solo at a swank bridge luncheon held by his social-climbing mother, rich kid Waldo opts instead to play football with the gang. With Waldo's help, the kids win the game, but his expensive clothes are covered with mud. Spanky declares that he and his pals are perfectly capable of washing Wally's duds on their own—and the result is a slapstick smorgasbord, culminating in a typically outsized Hal Roach traffic jam.
- Washee Ironee was directed by James Parrott, who directed many Laurel and Hardy shorts.
- It was Wally Albright's last episode. Wally left the gang to return to normal life. He had served for a short time but got many lead roles, including one on this episode.
- It was also Billie Thomas' third episode but not yet as Buckwheat. (Buckwheat was originally a female character, portrayed by Carlena Beard and Willie Mae Taylor, who would morph into a boy by mid 1935.) Billie would appear in every succeeding Our Gang Hal Roach episode with the exception of Feed 'em and Weep in 1938. He also would appear in all 52 MGM Our Gang episodes until the series ended in 1944.
- This is also Tommy Bond's last episode for his first tenure with Our Gang. Bond returned two and a half years later as a recurring bully named Butch.
- This was edited by about five minutes on the syndicated Little Rascals television package beginning in 1971 due to stereotyping of African Americans and Asians. Only a few parts of the scenes were inserted back into the film when it aired on AMC.
- Wally Albright - Waldo
- George McFarland - Spanky
- Matthew Beard - Stymie
- Scotty Beckett - Scotty
- Tommy Bond - Tommy
- Alvin Buckelew - Alvin
- Leonard Kibrick - Leonard
- Jerry Tucker - Jerry
- Pete the Pup - Petie
- John Collum - Football player
- Billie Thomas - Game Spectator
- Tommy McFarland - Game Spectator
- Ernie Alexander - Pedestrian
- Gertrude Astor - Maid of Olympia
- Symona Boniface - Maid of Olympia
- Lester Dorr - Pedestrian
- Billy Gilbert - Sneeze dub (voice)
- Julia Griffith - Maid of Olympia
- James C. Morton - Policeman
- James Parrott - Man walking by laundry
- Tiny Sandford - Policeman directing traffic
- Ellinor Vanderveer - Waldo's mother
- Yen Wong - Kid from Laundromat