Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association Award for Best Score
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association Award for Best Score is one of the annual film awards given by the Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association. The award was first given in 2010.
Winners and nominees
- Clint Mansell for Black Swan
- Hans Zimmer for Inception
- A. R. Rahman for 127 Hours
- Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross for The Social Network
- Carter Burwell for True Grit
- Ludovic Bource for The Artist
- Cliff Martinez for Drive
- Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
- Howard Shore Hugo
- John Williams for War Horse
- Dan Romer and Benh Zeitlin for Beasts of the Southern Wild
- Howard Shore for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
- John Williams for Lincoln
- Jonny Greenwood for The Master
- Alexandre Desplat for Moonrise Kingdom
- Arcade Fire for Her
- Christophe Beck for Frozen
- Thomas Newman for Saving Mr. Banks
- Steven Price for Gravity
- Hans Zimmer for 12 Years a Slave
- "2010 WAFCA Winners". Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association. Retrieved 6 December 2010.
- "The 2011 WAFCA Awards". WAFCA. December 5, 2011. Retrieved December 17, 2012.
- Tapley, Kristopher (December 10, 2012). "'Lincoln' leads Washington DC Area film critics nominations, 'Zero Dark Thirty' wins". HitFix. Retrieved December 17, 2012.
- "The 2013 WAFCA Awards". WAFCA. December 9, 2013. Retrieved December 9, 2013.