Washington Executive Airport
|Washington Executive Airport
|IATA: none – ICAO: none – FAA LID: W32|
|Elevation AMSL||249 ft / 75.9 m|
Washington Executive Airport (FAA LID: W32), also known as Washington Executive Airpark or Hyde Field, is a public use general aviation airport located 2 miles (3.2 km) southwest of the central business district (CBD) of Clinton, in Prince Georges County, Maryland, USA. It is subject to the Special Flight Rules Area restrictions imposed by the FAA after September 11, 2001.
Washington Executive Airport/Hyde Field covers 140 acres (57 ha) and has one runway:
- Runway 5/23: 3,000 feet (910 m) x 60 feet (18 m), Surface: Asphalt
- Megan McKeever (October 23, 2008). "Hyde Airport to be redeveloped for businesses, housing". Gazette.net.
- Hyde Field (official web site)
- Resources for this airport:
- Airport Master Record (FAA Form 5010), also available as a printable form (PDF)
|This article about an airport in Maryland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|