From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Washington Island (disambiguation))
The name Washington Island refers to:
- Washington Island (Wisconsin), the largest of the islands that make up the Town of Washington in Door County, Wisconsin
- Washington Island (Michigan) in Keweenaw County, Michigan
- Washington Island (Minnesota) in Lake County, Minnesota
- Washington Island (New York) in Jefferson County, New York
- Teraina, also known as Washington Island, Kiribati
- Washington Islands Wilderness in Washington state
- An 18th-century name for Ua Huka, later extended as the "Washington Islands" to include all of the northern Marquesas Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.