From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Classification||Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)|
|Region||Washington and Greene Counties|
Washington Presbytery, of the Presbyterian Church (USA) is the association of PCUSA churches in Washington and Greene counties in Pennsylvania. It contains 65 churches and has a membership of about 12,000.
- Church of the Covenant (Pennsylvania)
- First Presbyterian Church 1793
- Mingo Creek Presbyterian Church and Churchyard
- Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A, ed. (1889). History of the Presbytery of Washington. J.B. Rodgers.
- "General Information". Washington Presbytery.
- Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A, ed. (1889). "History of Organization and Proceedings of Presbytery 1819-1888". History of the Presbytery of Washington. J.B. Rodgers. p. 41.
|This article about a Christian denomination is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|