Washington Township, Cass County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.34 sq mi (91.53 km2)|
|• Land||35.16 sq mi (91.07 km2)|
|• Water||0.18 sq mi (0.46 km2)|
|Elevation||715 ft (218 m)|
|• Density||46/sq mi (18/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453986|
Washington Township covers an area of 35.34 square miles (91.5 km2); 0.18 square miles (0.47 km2) (0.51 percent) of this is water.
Cities and towns
- Logansport (south quarter)
- Miami (northeast)
- Tipton (east)
- Deer Creek (south)
- Washington Township, Carroll County (southwest)
- Clinton (west)
- Eel (northwest)
The township contains four cemeteries: Bruner, Ramer, Taber and West.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- see Washington Township, Indiana
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Washington township, Cass County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved January 15, 2013.