Washington Township, Clay County, Indiana
Location of Washington Township in Clay County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.73 sq mi (95.1 km2)|
|• Land||36.73 sq mi (95.1 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||666 ft (203 m)|
|• Density||21.2/sq mi (8.2/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453988|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.73 square miles (95.1 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Cass Township (north)
- Jackson Township, Owen County (northeast)
- Morgan Township, Owen County (east)
- Marion Township, Owen County (south)
- Harrison Township (southwest)
- Sugar Ridge Township (west)
- Jackson Township (northwest)
The township contains six cemeteries: Fairview, Funk, Killion, Sixmile, Snoddy and Zenor.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.