|Look up Washingtonian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Washingtonian is used to refer to people from the state of Washington (see List of people from Washington) or the greater metropolitan area of Washington, D.C. (see List of people from Washington, D.C.), in the United States.
Washingtonian may also refer to:
- Washingtonian (Amtrak train), a former Amtrak service
- Washingtonian (B&M train), a named passenger train of the Boston and Maine Railroad
- Washingtonian (B&O train), a named passenger train of the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad in the 1930s–1950s
- The Washingtonian (magazine), a cultural magazine in Washington, D.C.
- Washingtonian movement, a temperance movement from early in the history of the United States
- "The Washingtonians" (2007), a short story by Bentley Little
- SS Washingtonian, a cargo ship launched in 1913
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.