From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up waste in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Waste is unwanted or undesired material.
Waste, WASTE or W.A.S.T.E. may also refer to:
- Waste of energy
- Waste (law), a legal term concerning property
- Waste (play), a 1906 play by Harley Granville-Barker
- W.A.S.T.E. (We Await Silent Tristero's Empire), the underground postal service in Thomas Pynchon's 1966 novel The Crying of Lot 49
- WASTE, a piece of software for establishing friend-to-friend (dark P2P) file sharing networks
- WASTE text engine, a multilingual text-handling library for the Mac OS
- W.A.S.T.E., the official fan club for the rock band Radiohead
- W.A.S.T.E. (band), an American band
- "Waste", a song from the album Billy Breathes by the rock band Phish.
- Metabolic waste is any unwanted substances that are expelled from living organisms.
- "Waste", a song by Seether from Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces
- "Waste", a song by Staind from Break the Cycle
- Wasteland (disambiguation)
- Waste types
- Muda (Japanese term), a Japanese term for "waste", as used in lean manufacturing and agile software development
- Wasting, the process by which a debilitating disease causes muscle and fat tissue to waste away
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waste.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.