From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up watchdog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Watchdog may refer to:
- Guard dog, a dog that barks to alert its owners of an intruder's presence
- In computing
- Watchdog timer, a device that detects faults and initiates corrective actions
- Consumer protection
- An informal name given to consumer protection organizations or campaigners. See List of consumer organizations
- Watchdog (TV series)
- Watchdog journalism, any medium providing consumer watchdog activities
- Transit watchdog
- Watch Dogs, a 2014 video game by Ubisoft Montreal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Watchdog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.