From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up watercolor, watercolors, watercolour, or watercolours in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Watercolor, Watercolors, Watercolour or Watercolours may refer to:
- Watercolor painting
- Watercolors (album), a 1977 album by Pat Metheny
- Watercolors (film), a 2008 film directed by David Oliveras
- Watercolors (Sirius XM), a satellite music channel
- "Watercolour" (song), the first single from Pendulum's third album Immersion
- WaterColor, Florida
- Watercolour (settlement) in the United Kingdom
- Color of water, a measure of water quality as well as a physical property of water
- Water Colors (album), an album of Japanese song writer by Ayako Ikeda
- Water Colours, an album by Swimming With Dolphins
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Watercolor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.