From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up waterhole, water hole, or water-hole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to watering holes.|
A waterhole or water hole is a depression in the ground in which water can collect.
Waterhole or water hole may also refer to:
- Water hole (radio), an especially quiet region of the electromagnetic spectrum
- The Water Hole, a 1928 Western film
- Waterhole No. 3, a 1967 Western comedy film, considered to be a comic remake of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Watering Hole, a computer attack strategy
- Public house, a drinking establishment, commonly referred to as a watering hole
- Water gate, a fortified gate to allow water into a fortification
- Water well, an excavated hole that is dug to provide water
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.