From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Watermelon is a plant with large, green fruit.
Watermelon may also refer to:
- Watermelon (politics), an adherent of ecosocialism
- Watermelon War, an 1856 riot in Panama City
- Watermelon snow, snow colored red by algae
Arts and entertainment:
- Watermelon Chess, an abstract strategy game from China
- Watermelon (novel) by Marian Keyes
- Watermelon (film), a 2003 movie adaptation for television
- "Watermelon" (Eureka Seven episode) in the anime TV series
- Watermelon berry, a flowering plant in the Liliaceae family
- Watermelon stomach, a condition were small antral blood vessels dilate
Places in the United States:
- Watermelon Creek, a creek in South Carolina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.