From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Watutsi)
Watusi may refer to one of the following:
- Tutsi, an African ethnic group
- The Watusi, a dance
- Watusi (band)
- Watusi (album), by The Wedding Present
- Ankole-Watusi (cattle), a cattle breed
- Watusi (film), a 1959 film with George Montgomery and Taina Elg
- Watusi, a Christmas firework made of yellow phosphorus, potassium chlorate, potassium nitrate, and trinitrotoluene.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.