From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Waw)
Waw or WAW may refer to:
- Waw (letter), a letter in many semitic alphabets
- Waw, the velomobile
- Another spelling for the town Wau, Sudan
- Waw Township, Burma
- Warsaw Chopin Airport, an international airport serving Warsaw, Poland (IATA airport code)
- Watch and wait
- William Allen White, an American newspaper editor
- Wired All Wrong, a band
- Write after write data hazard
- World at War
- The World Atlas of Wine
- Call of Duty: World at War, a video game
- We Are Wolves, a Quebec indie rock band
- "We Are the World", Michael Jackson's and associates' song
- Wild Atlantic Way, a tourism route in Ireland.
- Wine After Work
Call signs and codes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WAW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.