Wax or the Discovery of Television Among the Bees
|Wax or the Discovery of Television Among the Bees|
|Directed by||David Blair|
|Produced by||David Blair|
|Written by||David Blair|
William S. Burroughs
|Music by||Beo Morales and Brooks Williams|
|Edited by||Florence Ormezzano|
|Running time||85 min.|
Wax or the Discovery of Television Among the Bees is the first independent feature film to have been edited on a digital non-linear system. It is also the first film (independent or otherwise) to have been re-formatted as hypertext and posted on the internet. The New York Times recognized the accomplishment, and ran the article "Cult Film is First on the Internet" in its May 23, 1993 business section.
- Markoff, John (1993-05-24). "Cult Film Is a First On Internet". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-01-29.
- Watch Wax at Waxweb online
- Wax or the Discovery of Television Among the Bees at the Internet Movie Database
- Wax or the Discovery of Television Among the Bees at AllMovie
- Review: A Moral and Political Film under the Visual Overload
|This 1990s science fiction film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|