From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with whey.
|Look up way in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Way may refer to:
- Wayob, plural form (singular way), spirit companions appearing in mythology and folklore of Maya peoples of the Yucatán Peninsula
- WAY-FM Network, a network of Christian music radio stations in the United States
- WAY FM (Michigan), the tradename of a group of radio stations owned by Cornerstone University in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- a road, path or pathway, including long distance paths like the South Downs Way and the Cotswold Way.
- a straight rail or track on a machine tool (such as that on the bed of a lathe) on which part of the machine slides
- Lake Way, a dry lake in Western Australia
- afloat, way refers to motion or momentum through the water, hence making way, leeway, and right of way
- Ways, large slipway in ship-building, the ramps down which a ship is pushed in order to be launched
- Ways (album) by Japanese rock band Show-Ya
- "Ways" 1968 single by The Candymen
Way is the surname of:
- Albert Way (1805–1874), English antiquary
- Ann Way (1915–1993), English actress
- Anthony Way (born 1982), English singer
- Brian Way (born 1923), established the Theatre Center in London, England
- Charles Way (born 1972), former American football player
- Damon Way, American businessman
- Daniel Way (born 1974), American comic book writer
- Danny Way (born 1974), professional skateboarder
- DeAndre Way (born 1990), American rapper and music producer better known by his stage name Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
- Edward Willis Way (ca.1847–1901) Australian medico, brother of Sir Samuel Way
- Gerard Way (born 1977), lead singer of the band My Chemical Romance
- Gregory Holman Bromley Way (1776–1844), English lieutenant-general
- Kelly-Ann Way (born 1964), Canadian track cyclist and road bicycle racer
- Mikey Way, bassist of the band My Chemical Romance
- Pete Way (born 1951), rock and heavy metal bass player
- Sir Samuel Way, 1st Baronet (1836–1916), Australian jurist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Way.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.