|Employer||KTRK-TV channel 13 (ABC), Houston, Texas|
Wayne Dolcefino is a news reporter for KTRK-TV ABC-13 in Houston, Texas, USA. As the investigative reporter for "13 Undercover," he is responsible for a number of civic and consumer investigations.
Dolcefino and his employer have been the target of various lawsuits. A $5.5 million verdict for libel (Sylvester Turner v. KTRK Television; 1996) was subsequently overturned by a court of appeals, and that appeals-court decision was upheld by the Texas Supreme Court.
- "Bio info on Wayne Dolcefino, from the 'Meet The Team' web site of ABC TV channel 13 KTRK". Retrieved 2008-08-06.
- "Bio info on Wayne Dolcefino, from the ("Previous Speakers") web page of the (Houston) Assoc. of Certified Fraud Examiners". Retrieved 2008-08-06.
- Wayne Dolcefino, Investigative Reporter (2008-09-17). "Grim task begins in Bolivar". KTRK-TV. Retrieved 2008-09-20.
- WALTER GOODMAN (June 30, 1997). "(newspaper article mentions a "Court TV" program that "focuses on a libel case brought by Sylvester Turner, a Houston politician, against the television station KTRK and its star reporter, Wayne Dolcefino")". N Y Times. Retrieved 2008-08-06.
- David McHam. ""Law & The Media in Texas: Handbook for Journalists" (the section -- headed "Sylvester Turner v. KTRK Television" -- about the case "Turner v. KTRK Television, Inc. and Wayne Dolcefino, 38 S.W.2d 103 (2000)")". Texas Press Association, Texas Daily Newspaper Association, and Texas Association of Broadcasters (archived version of 2005-11-11). Archived from the original on 2005-11-10.
- "Wayne Dolcefino leaves ABC-13". KTRK-TV. 2012-11-21. Retrieved 2012-11-21.
- Gorski, David (2013-02-18). "As Josh Duhamel shills for the Burzynski Clinic, Eric Merola prepares to carpet bomb the blogosphere with nonsense". Science Blogs. National Geographic. Retrieved 2013-04-19.