Wayne Township, Tippecanoe County, Indiana
Location in Tippecanoe County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||34.63 sq mi (89.7 km2)|
|• Land||34.28 sq mi (88.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.35 sq mi (0.9 km2) 1.01%|
|Elevation||623 ft (190 m)|
|• Density||46.1/sq mi (17.8/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47906, 47909, 47918, 47992|
|GNIS feature ID||0454041|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 34.63 square miles (89.7 km2), of which 34.28 square miles (88.8 km2) (or 98.99%) is land and 0.35 square miles (0.91 km2) (or 1.01%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Shelby Township (north)
- Wabash Township (northeast)
- Union Township (east)
- Jackson Township (south)
- Davis Township, Fountain County (southwest)
- Warren Township, Warren County (west)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Granville, Marks and Sherry.
- Tippecanoe School Corporation
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 41
- State Senate District 22
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.