From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wazir Khan was a title bestowed by Mughal emperors.
It may refer to:
- Wazir Khan (Lahore) (15th century), a court physician in Lahore
- Wazir Khan Mosque, a mosque in Lahore built by the court physician
- Wazir Khan (Sirhind) (–1710), a governor of Sirhind
- Wazir Ali Khan (1780–1817), fourth nawab wazir of Oudh
- Wazir Akbar Khan (1816–1845), an Afghan prince
- Wazir Arsala Khan (19th century), an Afghan politician
- Wazir Khan (Rampur) (1851–1926), a court musician of Rampur State
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.