We'll Burn That Bridge
|"We'll Burn That Bridge"|
|Single by Brooks & Dunn|
|from the album Hard Workin' Man|
|B-side||"Heartbroke Out of My Mind"|
|Released||May 3, 1993|
|Format||CD Single, 7"|
|Brooks & Dunn singles chronology|
"We'll Burn That Bridge" is a song written by Don Cook and Ronnie Dunn, and recorded by American country music duo Brooks & Dunn. It was released in May 1993 as the second single from their CD, Hard Workin' Man, it peaked at number 2 on the country charts.
The song's narrator meets a woman whose man had walked out on her. The narrator promises her that he'll take her so much higher from where the man left her down at, and tells her that if her former lover's memory comes around, that they'll burn that bridge when they get there.
"We'll Burn That Bridge" debuted at number 70 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of May 15, 1993.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||2|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||30|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||22|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 56.
- "RPM Country Tracks. RPM. August 21, 1993. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
- "Brooks & Dunn Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Brooks & Dunn.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1993". RPM. December 18, 1993. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
- "Best of 1993: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1993. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
"A Bad Goodbye"
by Clint Black with Wynonna
|RPM Country Tracks
August 21, 1993
"It Sure Is Monday"
by Mark Chesnutt
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|