We Ride: The Story of Snowboarding
|We Ride: The Story of Snowboarding|
|Directed by||Orlando Von Einsiedel & John Drever|
|Produced by||Paz Parasmand|
Todd Richards (snowboarder)
Jake Burton Carpenter
Craig Kelly (snowboarder)
|Music by||Patrick Jonsson|
|Editing by||Katie Bryer |
|Studio||De Laurentiis Entertainment Group|
|Running time||92 minutes|
The film traces snowboarding’s routes back to the very beginning of the sport, starting in 1965 with Sherman Poppen’s home-made invention for children, chronicling its boom in the 90s up to its present mainstream status as a global cultural phenomenon. We Ride features interviews with some of the sport’s most influential figures, including Todd Richards, Jake Burton Carpenter, Tom Sims, Craig Kelly, and burn-sponsored snowboarders Ståle Sandbech and Gigi Rüf. It was narrated by actor, comedian and pro-skater Jason Lee (actor) and directed by Grain Media founders John Drever and Orlando Von Einsiedel, who had been a pro-snowboarder before turning his hand to film.
- Katie Bryer Editor, Website.
- "burn PRESENTS: We Ride - The Story of Snowboarding (Full Movie)". Retrieved 21 March 2013.
- "Orlando Von Einsidedel". www.yourworldview.org.uk. Retrieved 21 March 2013.
- Gavelda, Ben. "WE RIDE THE STORY OF SNOWBOARDING WORLD PREMIERE". snowboarding.transworld.net/. Retrieved 21 March 2013.
- "WE RIDE: THE STORY OF SNOWBOARDING ONLINE PREMIERE FEBRUARY 24TH". www.yobeat.com. Retrieved 21 March 2013.