From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up weal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term weal may refer to:
- Happiness, positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy
- Prosperity, the state of flourishing, thriving, good fortune, and/or good social status
- Wealth, abundance of valuable resources or material possessions
- Well-being, a healthy, happy, and prosperous condition
- Welt, a ridge on the caused by a blow from a slender object, such as a whip or stick
WEAL may refer to:
- WEAL, a gospel-themed AM radio station in Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
- Women's Equity Action League, United States women's rights organization founded in 1968 and disbanded in 1989
- Quality of life, an assessment of the general well-being of individuals and societies
- Wheal, a rounded or flat-topped, pale-red papule or plaque that is characteristically evanescent; temporary raised bubble of taut skin on the site of an intradermal injection
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.