From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A weapon is a tool for hunting or fighting.
|Look up weapon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weapon may also refer to:
- Weapon (band), Black / Death metal band from Canada
- Weapon UK, NWOBHM band, originally formed as Weapon
- Weapon (album), a 2013 album by industrial band Skinny Puppy
- Weapons (album), album by Lostprophets
- "Weapon" (song), 2002 song by Matthew Good
- Weapon (Final Fantasy), creatures from the Final Fantasy series
- Weapon (novel), by Robert Mason
- Weapon (biology), traits used by males to fight for access to mates
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.