From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up weasel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A weasel is a small carnivorous mammal.
Weasel or weazel may also refer to:
People named Weasel
People with the nickname or stage name
- Jimmy Fratianno (1913-1993), American gangster
- Robert Guiscard (c. 1015-1085), Norman adventurer
- Bobby Heenan (born 1944), American wrestling manager
- Nate Ravitz, deputy editor for espn.com fantasy
- Bryan Ruiz, (born 1985), Costa Rican football player
- Pauly Shore or "The Weasel"
- La Fouine, French singer
Art, entertainment, and media
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (April 2015)|
- Weasel, a comic book series by Dave Cooper
- Weasel (DC Comics), the name of two DC Comics supervillains
- Weasel (Marvel Comics), a fictional character in Marvel Comics
- Weasel, a character in The Animals of Farthing Wood franchise
- Weasel, a character in the Crusader game series
- I.M. Weasel, a character in I Am Weasel
- The Weasels, a rock band
- M29 Weasel, American tracked vehicle
- Westland Weasel, a prototype British two-seat fighter/reconnaissance aircraft of the First World War
- HMS Weazel, a list of British Royal Navy ships
- Weasel, an Owl class South Devon Railway 0-4-0 locomotives
- Weasel, a tug formerly called the Empire Madge
- Operation Weasel, an alleged secret operation involving the governments of Nauru, New Zealand and the United States
- Spinner's weasel, a mechanical yarn measuring device
- Weasel word, a statement designed to deceive with vague or unspecified authority
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weasel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.