From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up weasel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A weasel is a small carnivorous mammal.
Weasel or weazel may also refer to:
- Weasel (DC Comics), the name of two DC Comics supervillains
- Weasel (Marvel Comics), a fictional character in Marvel Comics
- Weasel, a comic book series by Dave Cooper
- Weasel, a character in the Crusader game series
- Weasel, a character in The Animals of Farthing Wood franchise
- Jimmy Fratianno (1913-1993), American gangster
- Robert Guiscard (c. 1015-1085), Norman adventurer
- Bobby Heenan (born 1944), American wrestling manager
- Nate Ravitz, deputy editor for espn.com fantasy
- Pauly Shore or "The Weasel"
- La Fouine, French singer
- M29 Weasel, American tracked vehicle
- Westland Weasel, a prototype British two-seat fighter/reconnaissance aircraft of the First World War
- Weasel, an Owl class South Devon Railway 0-4-0 locomotives
- Weasel, a tug formerly called the Empire Madge
- Operation Weasel, an alleged secret operation involving the governments of Nauru, New Zealand and the United States
- Spinner's weasel, a mechanical yarn measuring device
- Weasel word, a statement designed to deceive with vague or unspecified authority
People with the name
- The Weasels, a rock band
- Weasel Gap, Prince Charles Mountains, Antarctica
- Weasel Hill, Graham Land, Antarctica
- PC Weasel 2000, computer graphics product
- Weasel program, simulation and thought experiment by Richard Dawkins
- HMS Weazel, a list of British Royal Navy ships
- I.M. Weasel, a character in I Am Weasel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.