From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up weave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weave may refer to:
- Hair weave, an artificial hair integration
- Mozilla Weave, a browser synchronization feature
- Weaving, a method of fabric production
- Bob and weave, a boxing maneuver
- Weave (Forgotten Realms), a mechanism for using magic in Dungeons & Dragons fantasy games.
- Weave (digital printing), a digital printing technique
- Weave Magazine, an American literary magazine based in Pittsburgh
- Weave Bridge, a bridge at The University of Pennsylvania, USA
- WEAVE, a secondary program of WEB
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.