Banners hanging from streetlights welcome visitors to the Webber-Camden neighborhood
Location of Webber-Camden within the U.S. city of Minneapolis
|• Total||0.92 sq mi (2.4 km2)|
|• Density||5,500/sq mi (2,100/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
The Webber-Camden neighborhood is located in the Camden community of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Its boundaries are Penn and Newton Avenues to the west, the Canadian Pacific Railway tracks to the north, Interstate 94 to the east, and Dowling Avenue to the south. The neighborhood was just known as "Camden" until 1995, when the city added "Webber" to the name. Webber Park and Webber Parkway are located in the neighborhood. Coordinates: 
- "Webber-Camden neighborhood in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN), 55412 detailed profile". City-Data. 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-17.
- "Minneapolis Neighborhood Profile: Webber - Camden" (PDF). Minnesota Compass. October 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-14.
- Webber-Camden, Minneapolis, MN. Google Earth. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
- Minneapolis Neighborhood Profile - Webber-Camden
- Webber-Camden Neighborhood Organization
- Northwest Minneapolis Business Association
||Humboldt Industrial Area||Lind-Bohanon|
|Victory||Camden Industrial Area|
|This article about a location in Hennepin County, Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|