From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up weber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weber is a surname.
Weber may also refer to:
- New Zealand
- Weber, New Zealand, in the region of Hawkes Bay
- United States
- Weber is a manufacturer of mortars, owned by Saint-Gobain
- Weber (unit) (Wb), SI-derived unit of magnetic flux in electromagnetism
- Weber-Stephen Products, an American company, known for its line of barbecue grills, known as Weber Grills
- Weber Aircraft LLC, an American manufacturer of airline seats
- Weber carburetor is an Italian fuel system manufacturer, owned by Magneti Marelli
- Weber–Fechner law quantifies stimulus and perception
- Weber State University, Ogden, Utah
- Weber School, in Georgia
- Weber test is a medical test for hearing loss
- Webers, a hamburger restaurant in Orillia, Ontario, Canada
- South Weber, Utah
- Webber (surname), an English variant
- Weaver (disambiguation), an English variant
- Wever (disambiguation), a Dutch variant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.