From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wedding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wedding may also refer to:
- Wedding (Berlin), a locality in Berlin
Media and entertainment
- Wedding (album), by Shinhwa
- Wedding (TV series), a Korean drama broadcast by KBS in 2005
- "Wedding", an episode of the British sitcom Men Behaving Badly
- "The Wedding" (Modern Family), a two-part episode of the U.S. comedy Modern Family
- "A Wedding" (Glee), an episode of the U.S. television series Glee
- A Wedding (film), a 1978 U.S. comedy film directed by Robert Altman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wedding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.