From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Weeds)
|Look up weed or weeds in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A weed is an unwanted plant of any species that can quickly adapt to any environment.
Weed or weeds may also refer to:
- Weeds (film), a 1987 film starring Nick Nolte
- Weeds (TV series), an American dark comedy television series about a drug-dealing suburban soccer-mom (2005–2012)
- "Weeds" (Millennium), an episode of the TV series Millennium
- "Weeds" (short story), a 1976 story by Stephen King
- Weed Records, a short-lived R&B label of Motown
- The Weeds (UK band), a 1980s indie pop band
- The Lollipop Shoppe, later The Weeds, a 1960s American garage band
- Weeds (album), a 1969 album by Brewer & Shipley
- Weed (album), a 2004 Chris Whitley album
- Weed, Arkansas, an unincorporated community
- Weed, California, a city
- Weed, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Weed, New Mexico, an unincorporated community and census-designated place
- Weed (surname)
- A common slang word for cannabis (drug)
- WEED (AM), a radio station in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States
- Weeds Act 1959, an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom
- All pages beginning with "weed"
- All pages with titles containing "weed"
- All pages with titles containing "weeds"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.