From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up weekend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A weekend is the two traditionally non-working days in a seven-day week.
Weekend, Week End or Week end may also refer to:
- The Weeknd, the recording name of the Canadian R&B singer Abel Tesfaye
- The Weekend (Canadian band) (from 1998), pop-rock
- Weekend (Welsh band) (1981–1983), new wave
- Weekend (American band) (formed 2009), shoegaze
- Weekend (Underground Lovers album)
- The Weekend (Hey Mercedes album)
- Weekend (Kenny Lattimore album)
- The Weekend (Smashproof album)
- Ultra.Weekend, a series of dance compilation albums
- Weekend, an album by The Sounds
- "Weekend" (Bloodhound Gang song)
- "Weekend" (Daz song)
- "Weekend" (Earth and Fire song)
- "Weekend" (Ladytron song)
- "The Weekend" (Michael Gray song)
- "Week End" (Lorie song)
- "The Weekend" (Steve Wariner song)
- "Week End" (X Japan song)
- "Weekend" (Eddie Cochran song)
- "Weekend", a song by Robin Gibb from his album Robin's Reign
- "Weekend", a song by Smith Westerns from their album Dye It Blonde
- "Weekend", a song by The Sounds from their album Weekend
- "Weekend", a song by Class Action
- Weekend Festival (from 2012), a summer festival in Finland
Film, play, television
- Week-end (1935 film), a Danish film by Lau Lauritzen & Alice O'Fredericks
- Week End (1967 film), a French film by Jean-Luc Godard
- Weekend (2011 film), a British film by Andrew Haigh, starring Tom Cullen and Chris New
- Le Week-End, a 2013 British film
- Weekend (play), 1968 political comedy by Gore Vidal
- Weekend (TV programme), a 2014 breakfast entertainment/magazine show in the United Kingdom
- Weekend (news program), an American television newsmagazine from the 1970s
- "Weekend", an episode of the British sitcom Men Behaving Badly
- "The Weekend" (Homeland), an episode of the TV series Homeland
- The Weekend, a 1994 novel by Peter Cameron.
- The Weekend: A Novel of Revenge, a 1991 novel by Helen Zahavi.
- Weekend (magazine) (1951–1979), a Canadian newspaper supplement.
- Weekend, a 2006 novel by William McIlvanney.
- Week Ending, a BBC satirical radio series which ran from 1970 to 1998
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.